administrator. Please place your request in the space provided at the very bottom of this page.This is the request page to become an
- Please make sure your vote complies with the voting policy.
- The voting time for each applicant will last however long the promoting administrator/bureaucrat feels is necessary.
- You may leave comments below the applicant about opposing, being neutral, or supporting them getting the rights.
- You must have at least a 75% supermajority or greater at the end of the voting to receive the rights.
- You must already be a junior administrator (absolutely no exceptions to this condition).
How to make a request
To make a request, simply type your username in the box below. If this isn't your first request, type your username followed by the request number in parentheses, like this: <insert name here> (2).
|SpcardozoComesBack||#1||September 6 — 7, 2015||100%||2||—||—||Successful||User (new account)|
|StrawberryMaster||#1||December 16 — 17, 2015||100%||4||—||—||Successful||Bureaucrat|
|HurricaneOdile||#1||February 26 — 29, 2016||100%||7||—||—||Successful||User|
|SnaggyFTW||#1||March 3 — 4, 2016||100%||4||—||—||Successful||User|
|Azure the Serval||#1||October 19 — 21, 2016||0%||—||5||1||Unsuccessful||User|
Archived Requests (New System)
Requests are currently open.
|Requests for rights|
|Chat moderator • Rollback • Junior administrator • Administrator • Bureaucrat|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.