This page is for requesting a username highlight or changing an existing highlight. To help prevent abuse of this request system, only editors who meet the prerequisites below may receive them. An administrator or code editor will review the submission and either mark it as done or not done. When requesting, please tell us the hexadecimal color, font, and if you want it to phase between colors.
- 3 months on the wiki
- 500 edits
Add new requests under this line as a bulleted list.
- Foxauthor65 - #f31b00 and Oranienbaum
- Sria-72 - Make my name glow a bit (and the color change applies to it)
- SPCBlackfordCounty995Main - #f5abf7
- Tesseract3821 - #9b30ff and Montserrat
- A man who loves kaiju - #0000FF and Pacifico
- Sria-72 - Add a heart emoji at the end of my name.
- Done, but - This isn't really related to your current username highlight, so you could message a (junior) admin or code editor to change it in the future, in case you don't want the hear anymore. Feel free to reply if you want something related to your username highlight changed to something else. StrawberryMaster talk • contribs 13:57, 27 April 2022 (UTC)
- HurricaneAngel7 - #FF0000, Comic Sans AS, and a fur paw at the end of the title.
- Done, but - I added everything you requested. Keep in mind that your username highlight will be hard to read for light theme users, which is something I personally do not recommend. For the fur paw, the closest Unicode emoji I could find had two paws, and I added it to the username. Feel free to reply if you want it changed to something else. StrawberryMaster talk • contribs 23:54, 6 May 2022 (UTC)
- Hurricanehunterjackson - #9622f5 and Albertus Medium? (if that doesn't work, Open Sans?)
- SolarRadiation 7500 - Add ☄️ to the beginning of my username, keep everything else the same.