Likely Hiatus Dates- October 29 - December 15th **Dates are approximate.
1. Try to keep season updated every 3-5 days.
2. Check the atl usercane season every few days.
3. For assisting you receive a 200pt bonus that you can add to your edit count. This can help strengthen your usercane. Your 200pt bonus should raise you 1 category.
4. I haven't updated the summary in a long time, if you want to do that. It tricky though. Let me know if you have any trouble with it.
5. Timeline may need updating.
6. Don't worry about the storm map. I can renew it when I return.
7. If you get new users who want to join the season, say yes, and find where theyd be. There's an edit chart on the season.
8. You only need to worry about the 3rd trimester storms. On October 27th, that's your only time updating trimester 2 storms. Your storm in trimester 2, you can still update until your session expires when I return in December.
Ill be around if you need to message me. If you need so, message me in my wiki, here (as I will receive a notification on my phone), via social media (if you have any),etc.
Good luck! ---DELCORE
Please stop creating random unecessary threads. You have been doing so quite a bit this month despite our reminders. Keeping in mind you already have a final warning and such an action can eventually lead to your account being banned.
Hello, TruTu, and welcome to the Hypothetical Hurricanes Wiki! You're receiving this automated message because you made your first edit or comment. We're happy to see new editors making contributions. We hope you like it here and decide to stay!
First, please read our policies before editing even more.
To help, here are several useful links:
Recent changes allows you to view any new or recent activity done on the wiki.
Random page allows you to view a randomly selected article from the wiki.
Questions? If you have any questions feel free to leave a message on the talk page or comment section associated with each article, or you can send a message to anyone's message wall.
Make sure to log in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
User page - All users have their very own user page. Your user page is where you can write about yourself and many other things.
If you have any trouble or need help, feel free to ask questions on my wall or any other editor's message wall. Also, please check out our Discord server, where a lot of our editors hang out. Have fun on the wiki!