FANDOM


  • Hypercane
    Hypercane closed this thread because:
    It has been done.
    21:45, February 26, 2016

    I am writing for a third time to get as many votes as possible for Nkech to be demoted from bureaucrat. He is a power hungry user who is abusing their special rights by not cooperating with their fellow bureaucrat as to how the wiki should be run. He thinks he is the wiki hero, taking credit for everything that is done when an incident arises, yet he has always had help in doing so, such as the time when Hurricane news (Douglas) was banned form wikia for abuse of power and death threats. I don't think he is suited for the status of bureaucrat any longer, as he is unappreciative of the help he has had, and prefers to take all credit himself. Some of the admins he has forced to demote themselves from bureaucrat were more suited to the job, such as myself and Ryne, for example. He has prevented users who have clearly deserved to have rights from progressing up the ranks, and this is not fair. Hypercane is the oldest of the two, and so really, Nkech should be answering to him really, not the other way around. He needs to be demoted, and the sooner this happens, the better.

    Please, vote using the {{Support}}, {{Neutral}} and {{Oppose}} templates.

      Loading editor
    • Symbol support vote Support — I, having highlighted this post, obviously support the demotion of this user, as this has gone way too far

        Loading editor
    • Symbol neutral vote Neutral — same as Floyd

        Loading editor
    • Symbol neutral vote Neutral — I was originally going to support this, but, I fear for the future of the wiki.. I would like us to solve this peacefully. Anyway, I have decided to withdraw my vote, and I'm now neutral.

        Loading editor
    • Symbol support vote Support — Nkech claims he is the master of the wiki, but according to me, all are equal. A higher position in an office is as a result of trust, not just one incident.

        Loading editor
    • HurricaneOdile wrote: Symbol support vote Support — because he demoted Layten and others unfairly (and I hope he does not get mad)

      Well, if he does, then I will personally report him to staff. As said in chat, I will not allow another Douglas situation to arise. He has unfairly forced users, such as me and Ryne, to demote themselves in their ranking when they are more entitled and suited to the job than he is

        Loading editor
    • A Bittersweet Journey wrote: Symbol support vote Support — Nkech claims he is the master of the wiki, but according to me, all are equal. A higher position in an office is as a result of trust, not just one incident.

      Agreed there, Bitter. He rose up the ranks way to fast

        Loading editor
    • Symbol support vote Support — I know Nkech prevented Douglas from destroying the wiki, but he rose up from nothing to a bureaucrat in a short amount of time. No one should rise up in the user ranks that fast.

        Loading editor
    • HypotheticalHurricane wrote: I support.

      OK, but can you please give a reason for your decision please, as per the protocol

        Loading editor
    • Symbol neutral vote Neutral — I am Neutral now because of the fact, that he will be demoted down to nothing. I think he should only be demoted to a Chat Mod IMO.

        Loading editor
    • SnaggyFTW wrote: Symbol support vote Support — I Support this only because, it seems that when users are doing their job and i think deserve to be promoted, Nkech always shoots them down. If Nkech is demoted then he should only be to an admin in my opinion.

      Thank you for your vote Collin, though we do intend to demote him completely, so he can start afresh, as was agreed with Hype when I posted this thread

        Loading editor
    • HypotheticalHurricane wrote: Support -  I know Nkech prevented Douglas from destroying the wiki, but he rose up from nothing to a bureaucrat in a short amount of time. No one should rise up in the user ranks that fast.

      Thanks for the reply HH, and you are completely correct when you say that

        Loading editor
    • Symbol support vote Support — Nkech did a great job in eliminating underage users but seems way to concerned with staff numbers, not allowing users to request user rights.

      I was neutral but after refusing to listen to the community I now support of this demotion.

        Loading editor
    • Symbol neutral vote Neutral — I honestly dont know what to say...

        Loading editor
    • Bobnekaro wrote: Symbol neutral vote Neutral - Nkech did a great job in eliminating underage users but seems way to concerned with staff numbers, not allowing users to request user rights.

      And bossing Hype about suits fine, does it?? I don't think so...

        Loading editor
    • Support - Nkech does not have the qualities off a good bcrat, and bossing over a wiki is not a good sign for a bcrat

        Loading editor
    • AGirlCalledKeranique
      AGirlCalledKeranique removed this reply because:
      Mistake
      19:10, February 26, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Symbol neutral vote I don't know what to say.. I'm not opposing but I'm not supporting either.

        Loading editor
    • Support - Sorry Nkech, but I fully support your complete demotion from bureaucrat.  Nkech has forced past users to demote themselves from bureaucrat without providing good reason/explanation why (examples: Layten & Ryne). Nkech also acts like he is "in-charge" of this Wiki and is unwilling to accept change, and forces his superior, Hypercane, to go through with any decisions he makes, thus stripping away Hype's essential power.  Hype should not have to answer to the person he promoted.  In addition, Nkech was promoted way too early, earning Bureaucrat within a month of joining.  Plus, Nkech constantly mentions how he rid the Wiki of Douglas once and for all. While this may be true, nobody likes a Boaster.  In addition, he steals credit from what others users have done for this Wiki and pretends that nobody helps him. He has shown no appreciation whatsoever for becoming a Wiki leader.  In addition, Nkech places tight restrictions on staff, even when hard-working users have clearly earned a promotion.  Simple: Nkech does not own this wiki. I support his demotion down to nothing completely.

        Loading editor
    • Symbol support vote Support — Nkech, I'm sorry but I feel like you're constricting me with a lot of stuff.

        Loading editor
    • Hypercane wrote:
      Symbol support vote Support — Nkech, I'm sorry but I feel like you're constricting me with a lot of stuff.

      I'll make you a deal- Close this and I'll make Sassmaster a admin for you :D

        Loading editor
    • Symbol support vote Support —, for the same reasons as Sassmaster.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.