HAPPY SUMMER FOR US NORTHERN HEMISPHERE DWELLERS
i am (not) sans now.
wait i'm supposed to be serious?
hang on a minute
Wait, I'm supposed to have stuff written here?
Hello HHW Visitor, I'm Giedrius (but you can call me Velociraptor or Toothless or Asriel or Ralsei or Deku or Izuku) and I'm happy to be here on HHW, possibly working alongside you for making hypo spinny clouts! I've been here since June of 2018, and have been a part of the administrative team since late October of 2018. My favorite storm is the storm that really got me into tropical cyclones - Hurricane Irma, also the first Category 5 I have ever tracked. I hope you have a good time at HHW like I do, and uh, bon voyage!
I don't know what else to write here, so uh
If you want to talk to me about anything, write on my lovely
Comic Sans (heh, sans) flashing orange colored ordinary message wall, or directly message/ping me on Discord!
I can talk about a lot of topics, but my top priority topic right now is
commieblocks How To Train Your Dragon movies Undertale ok it's How To Train Your Dragon again possibly anime? Do I have the wrong script? Definitely anime, in particular My Hero Academia. Also I can't be sans now.
So any more stuff to cover?
Oh yeah stuff
As you may see, I like good comedy. Or maybe not. Or maybe yes. Or maybe I will stretch this argument to infinity and beyond? Also I don't like text structure. Or maybe I do. Also I love writing long and over-detailed things, from storm descriptions to school work assignment stories!
So uh.. Oh yes, I live in a sad Northern/Eastern European country known as Lithuania. (It's not really sad)
And I run my own pretty detailed hypo basin called Danula - check it out, it can get quite extreme at times!Also I don't like winter. I WANT SUMMER HEAT REEEEEE (but not too much otherwise I'll melt)
Now for some random stuff, mostly animated images by me:
My silly usercane timeline, just to add yet more random mess to this page
Real world hypothetical - ATL, EPAC, and others (TS/HU/MH)
- 2020 Atlantic hurricane season - 6/3/1
- 2021 Atlantic hurricane season - 11/4/2
- 2022 Atlantic hurricane season - 8/4/1
- 2023 Atlantic hurricane season - 22/8/6
- 2024 Atlantic hurricane season - 17/10/7
- 2025 Atlantic hurricane season - 13/8/4
- 2026 Atlantic hurricane season - 14/10/3 (HEAVILY WIP)
- 2029 Atlantic hurricane season - 19/12/7
- 2030 Atlantic hurricane season - 10/6/4
- 2041 Atlantic hurricane season - 15/9/6
- 2042 Atlantic hurricane season - 29/17/9 (HEAVILY WIP)
- 2023 Pacific hurricane season - 11/6/5
- 2035 Pacific hurricane season - 26/17/10 (HEAVILY WIP)
- 2018 - 19 Australian Region Cyclone Season - 12/9/6 (WIP)
- 2019 North Indian Ocean cyclone season - 8/4/2
- 2023 Northern Hemisphere Cyclone Season - 59/31/23
- Hurricane Arlene (2023) - Cat 4
- Hurricane Isaac (2042) - Cat 5 (WIP)
Danulean Basin (LWS TS/LWS HU/LWS MH)
- 2018 Danula Planetwide Cyclone Season - 42/30/25
- 2018 Danula Planetwide Cyclone Season / Advisory Archives
- 2018 Danula Planetwide Cyclone season ACE and windspeed data (DATA ADDITION AWAITING)
- 2019 Danula Planetwide Cyclone Season - 12/7/4
- 2019 Danula Planetwide Cyclone Season / Advisory Archives
- 2019 Danula Planetwide Cyclone season ACE and windspeed data
- 2019 Danula Planetwide Cyclone Season / Model Run Archives
- 2020 Danula Planetwide Cyclone Season - FORECASTS OPEN
- 2020 Danula Planetwide Cyclone Season / Advisory Archives
- 2020 Danula Planetwide Cyclone Season / Text Advisory Archives
- 2020 Danula Planetwide Cyclone season ACE and windspeed data
- 2020 Danula Planetwide Cyclone Season / Model Run Archives
- Hurricane 05 (1965) - Cat 9
- Danulean Storm Imagery Archive
- Danula Weather Forecasting Center (OUTDATED)
Real world What Might Have Been seasons - ATL, EPAC, and others (TS/HU/MH)
- 1960 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 9/4/2
- 1961 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 13/7/6
- 1962 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 8/4/2
- 1963 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 9/6/3
- 1964 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 13/7/6
- 1965 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 6/4/1
- 1966 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 13/7/3
- 1967 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 10/6/2
- 1968 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 9/5/0
- 1969 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 20/12/7
Misc (doesn't fit into any category)
- Hurricane Jose (2017) - Cat 5 / my entry to the formerly active competition known as "Hurricane Challenge", hosted in summer 2018
- 2012 Atlantic hurricane season - 9/3/0 / my team's entry to the formerly active competition known as "Hurricane Challenge", hosted in summer 2018
- Atlantic ACE - a table for all my current Atlantic hypo seasons, complete with their total ACE
entries in italics contain contributions from other users (descriptions, etc)
Anime I've watched
Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia) + Futari no Hero (Two Heroes) - very good (favorite character: Midoriya Izuku)
Neon Genesis Evangelion + End of Evangelion - definitely interesting and intriguing, but I liked them (favorite character: no)
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer) - very good (favorite character: tie between Kamado Tanjiro and Tomioka Giyu)
I don't have any, hah
Since I don't want to make anyone feel left out, just add yourself instead!
...no one adds themselves...
Except FCX and Lucarius! Janley and Tuba came too! Sassy, Cardozo, and Cube observed from a distance. Farm blocked your way. Kiko.. I don't know how they got here. I guess they just appeared.
- FCX - Insert description here (good user, animates some of my seasons for me which is totally not forced labor)
- Lucarius - He's a weeb with a good few biases xD (the one true king of Colorado, also the one to blame for my anime addiction lol) (a lovely friend too :P)
- Farmblah - A silly Philippine man which has few biases and an edit king of HHW. (Farm please, is this your 42069th edit)
- Janley - Janley (mediterranean wishcaster)
- Tuba III - Tuba is an interesting user who is obsessed with something called "tuba golotky". Otherwise, he seems nice enough too, and is a fairly good editor. (Tuba should not write about himself in third person. Tuba jelly.)
- Sassy - Gied declared me to be his bestie, so of course I deserve a spot on this list. He thinks my rather average storm descriptions are great, and used to make me write his seasons for him. Bestie and a slave, if you will. (I do not have much more to say, so instead,
sans.Todoroki) (kinda inactive tho so oof)
- Cardozo - A fellow Undertale fan! Likes AUs and all! (Megalo Strike Back noises)
- Cube - A guy who exists on here and is currently writing a sentence in third person because j. He's also very active on chat. (Cube, stop being a Tuba clone.)
- Kiko - Quite a strange user which is obsessed with furries for some reason. I have no idea why. (I have nothing to say so I'm just gonna describe Hurricane Kiko of 2019 instead: sine wave Cat 4)
(everyone who isn't included in the list is still a homie, as astrohuncho the great would say)