i am sans now.
wait i'm supposed to be serious?
hang on a minute
Wait, I'm supposed to have stuff written here?
Hello HHW Visitor, I'm Giedrius (but you can call me Velociraptor or Toothless or Asriel or Ralsei) and I'm happy to be here on HHW, possibly working alongside you for making hypo spinny clouts! I've been here since June of 2018, and have been a part of the administrative team since late October of 2018. My favorite storm is the storm that really got me into tropical cyclones - Hurricane Irma, also the first Category 5 I have ever tracked. I hope you have a good time at HHW like I do, and uh, bon voyage!
I don't know what else to write here, so uh
If you want to talk to me about anything, write on my lovely Comic Sans (heh, sans) flashing message wall, or directly message/ping me on Discord!
I can talk about a lot of topics, but my top priority topic right now is
commieblocks How To Train Your Dragon movies Undertale apparently I can't be sans now.
So any more stuff to cover?
Oh yeah stuff
As you may see, I like good comedy. Or maybe not. Or maybe yes. Or maybe I will stretch this argument to infinity and beyond? Also I don't like text structure. Or maybe I do. Also I love writing long and over-detailed things, from storm descriptions to school work assignment stories!
So uh.. Oh yes, I live in a sad Northern/Eastern European country known as Lithuania. (It's not really sad)
And I run my own pretty detailed hypo basin called Danula - check it out, it can get quite extreme at times!Also I don't like winter. I WANT SUMMER HEAT REEEEEE (but not too much otherwise I'll melt)
Now for some random stuff, mostly animated images by me:
My silly usercane timeline, just to add yet more random mess to this page
Real world hypothetical - ATL, EPAC, and others (TS/HU/MH)
- 2020 Atlantic hurricane season - 6/3/1
- 2021 Atlantic hurricane season - 11/4/2
- 2022 Atlantic hurricane season - 8/4/1
- 2023 Atlantic hurricane season - 22/8/6
- 2024 Atlantic hurricane season - 17/10/7
- 2025 Atlantic hurricane season - 13/8/4
- 2026 Atlantic hurricane season - 14/10/3 (HEAVILY WIP)
- 2029 Atlantic hurricane season - 19/12/7
- 2030 Atlantic hurricane season - 10/6/4
- 2041 Atlantic hurricane season - 15/9/6 (WIP)
- 2042 Atlantic hurricane season - 29/17/9 (HEAVILY WIP)
- 2023 Pacific hurricane season - 11/6/5
- 2035 Pacific hurricane season - 26/17/10 (HEAVILY WIP)
- 2018 - 19 Australian Region Cyclone Season - 12/9/6 (HEAVILY WIP)
- 2019 North Indian Ocean cyclone season - 8/4/2
- 2023 Northern Hemisphere Cyclone Season - 59/31/23
- Hurricane Arlene (2023) - Cat 4
- Hurricane Isaac (2042) - Cat 5 (HEAVILY WIP)
Danulean Basin (LWS TS/LWS HU/LWS MH)
- 2018 Danula Planetwide Cyclone Season - 42/30/25 (REWORK UNDERWAY)
- 2018 Danula Planetwide Cyclone Season / Advisory Archives (REWORK UNDERWAY)
- 2018 Danula Planetwide Cyclone season ACE and windspeed data (REWORK UNDERWAY)
- 2019 Danula Planetwide Cyclone Season - 12/7/4
- 2019 Danula Planetwide Cyclone Season / Advisory Archives
- 2019 Danula Planetwide Cyclone season ACE and windspeed data
- 2019 Danula Planetwide Cyclone Season / Model Run Archives
- Hurricane 05 (1965) - Cat 9
- Danulean Storm Imagery Archive (REWORK UNDERWAY)
- Danula Weather Forecasting Center (POSSIBLY OUTDATED)
Real world What Might Have Been seasons - ATL, EPAC, and others (TS/HU/MH)
- 1960 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 9/4/2
- 1961 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 13/7/6
- 1962 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 8/4/2
- 1963 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 9/6/3
- 1964 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 13/7/6
- 1965 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 6/4/1
- 1966 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 13/7/3
- 1967 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 10/6/2
- 1968 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 9/5/0
- 1969 Atlantic hurricane season WMHB - 20/12/7
Misc (doesn't fit into any category)
- Hurricane Jose (2017) - Cat 5 / my entry to the formerly active competition known as "Hurricane Challenge", hosted in summer 2018
- 2012 Atlantic hurricane season - 9/3/0 / my team's entry to the formerly active competition known as "Hurricane Challenge", hosted in summer 2018
- Atlantic ACE - a table for all my current Atlantic hypo seasons, complete with their total ACE (POSSIBLY OUTDATED)
entries in italics contain contributions from other users (descriptions, etc)
I don't have any, hah
Since I don't want to make anyone feel left out, just add yourself instead!
...no one adds themselves...
Except FCX and Lucarius! Janley and Tuba came too! Sassy, Cardozo, and Cube observed from a distance.
- FCX - Insert description here (good user, animates some of my seasons for me which is totally not forced labor)
- Lucarius - He's a weeb with a good few biases xD (the one true king of Colorado)
- Janley - Janley (mediterranean wishcaster)
- Tuba III - Tuba is an interesting user who is obsessed with something called "tuba golotky". Otherwise, he seems nice enough too, and is a fairly good editor. (Tuba should not write about himself in third person. Tuba jelly.)
- Sassy - Gied declared me to be his bestie, so of course I deserve a spot on this list. He thinks my rather average storm descriptions are great, and used to make me write his seasons for him. Bestie and a slave, if you will. (I do not have much more to say, so instead, sans.)
- Cardozo - A fellow Undertale fan! Likes AUs and all! (Megalo Strike Back noises)
- Cube - A guy who exists on here and is currently writing a sentence in third person because j. He's also very active on chat. (Cube, stop being a Tuba clone.)