Hello! the name's Jackson, I prefer being referred to as "HHJ". I'm sixtenn years old, and I've always had a major interest in tropical cyclones and digital art, and I'm looking into a weather career at the moment to look more into these cyclones. I am currently making cyclone pages and seasons. If you'd like help with a page, or want to for some reason make a collaboration with me, feel free to message me and ill get back to you as soon as you can.
In case you'd be interested in contacting me on Discord, you can add me, OfficialHHJ#2852 to chat about cyclones and other stuff.
This section list all the hurricane seasons I have created as of now. feel free to check them out!
- 2019 Atlantic hurricane season
- 2020 Atlantic hurricane season
- 2020 Pacific hurricane season (In Early Stages)
- 2021 Atlantic hurricane season
- 2023 Atlantic hurricane season
- 2024 Atlantic hurricane season (In Progress
- 2068 Atlantic hurricane season (In Progress)
- 2073 Atlantic hurricane season (Near Completion)
- 2025 Atlantic hurricane season
- 2033 Atlantic hurricane season
- 2050 Atlantic hurricane season
Current storm status:
Tropical userstorm (1-min mean)
|As of:||18:00z, October 27, 2018|
|Location:||27.9°N 44.7°W ± 25 nm|
|Sustained Winds:||50 kt (60 mph; 95 km/h) |
(1-min mean) gusting to 65 kt (75 mph; 120 km/h)
|Minimum Pressure:||996 mbar (hPa; 29.41 inHg)|
|Movement:||W at 1 mpd|
[Please note that I'm never gonna use this as a bragging right, it's here to showcase my activity on the wiki, in a way.]
Tropical Cyclone Articles
This section lists all the independent Tropical cyclone articles I have made.
Storms I've Survived
- Irene (2011)
- Sandy (2012)
- Florence (2018) (Remnants)
- Michael (2018) (Remnants)