The official userpage of the YouTube channel, ThePhoneExpert. Hello there, <insert name here>! My name is ThePhoneExpert.
You can call me TPE too! It's what everyone calls me. Like everybody here, I'm interested in tracking storms. Mostly I do videos on YouTube, but I also edit here. I'm the only user on HHW with the Titillium Fonted name, made by StrawberryMaster on March 16, 2019. Thanks to him for a wonderful gift! I'm a user here since 2018 (although I did take a break in mid-2019 and 2020). My articles are sad, featuring lovely storms that often does nothing but become a C5 or a total bust (And they're sad too). My next big projects are awaiting since I'm planning on returning here, while also making animations on YouTube.
I'm also the creator of Talking storms and now enlisted in making popular Hypothetical TC animations. Subscribe if you haven't already, my channel is literally my HHW nickname with over 2500 Subscribers. You can find me in YouTube as I said above, and also in the HHW Discord Server, @ThePhoneExpert#0001.
Making the HHW North Indian Ocean seasons great again since 2018!
2020 Predictions: 18 Depressions, 17 Named Storms, 11 Hurricanes, 6 Major Hurricanes (and a Category 5!). What are your predictions? You can check out my Prediction at this page, the 2020 ATL season by ThePhoneExpert.
Best of TPE
- 2018 North Indian Ocean Cyclone Season (ThePhoneExpert) - Most active Solo season
- 2019 Atlantic Hurricane Season (ThePhoneExpert)
- 2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season (ThePhoneExpert) - My best season by far, with the animation version of it amassing over 130000 views on YouTube.
- 2019 North Indian Ocean Cyclone Season (ThePhoneExpert) - Remake planned
- 2031 North Indian Ocean Cyclone Season (ThePhoneExpert) - WIP
- 2036 North Indian Ocean Cyclone Season (ThePhoneExpert) - My personal favorite
- 2042 North Indian Ocean Cyclone Season (ThePhoneExpert) - Only for a long C5.
- Hypercane - Current owner of the wikia. Very funny and respective and helpful sometimes.
- StrawberryMaster - He's very normal and is also funny too! He also helped me add an orange tinge to my name and a custom font too, and knows jokes; silly old hag who likes cookies
- KingLucarius - Respectful, sometimes helps me when I'm in distress
- Roy25 - Funny, and also helps me
- Gary - Master of the typos, but sadly inactive
- Sandy - A fan of my videos, and pretty much leading in edits this year.
- Farm - On his way to most edits. Can be funny sometimes and is quite friendly
- Nathan Foy - Owner of ForceThirteen, my first ever discord message was sent to him.
- HH - Very funny in the chat, and has said sad a record 16000 times.
- Tuba - He creates sad memes!
- Giedrius - Commieblock who is pretty much great at making descriptions and ships, and an Undertale fan!
- Douglas - Sim master, who creates awesome sims using Military Images
- Chris - A cool friend of mine, he's an admin in one of my servers and loves to use kek and sad, also a typomaster. He loves the name "Ellen" and is a fan of Ariana Grande.
- FCX - My YouTube brother! Like me, he is also a YouTuber making videos like mine (not copying, kids!) but nonetheless can be very funny and helpful in chat.
- Sassy- The biggest return of 2019 in HHW; a great chat mod and the leader of Tropical Trackers. Savage yet nice and calm, and master of sarcasm. (jk)
- You can add yourself if you want to :)
Storms/Disasters that I've went through
- Cyclone Ockhi, First ever TC I tracked and the one that brought me into the interest of Tropical Cyclones.
- 2018 Kerala Floods, I will never forget this, no supplies, less food, and even worse, no running water for a month. Although I escaped from getting submerged, the other effects were severe. 483 died, the worst disaster ever in my state; surprised that I lived to witness this.
- Cyclone Gaja, the first ever Tropical Storm to hit me. a lovely birthday storm
- ROUND 2 of Kerala Floods (2019)
All time favorites
- Cyclone Gonu, my favorite
- Cyclone Ockhi
- Typhoon Hagibis
- Hurricane Lorenzo
- Typhoon Halong